empire-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: Uprading struts2 extensions to struts 2.1.6
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2009 10:33:10 GMT
Hi Benjamin,

thanks a lot for your provision of your wide patch which allows the Empire-db Struts2 Extensions
to be used with the Struts 2.1.6 release (instead of Struts 2.0.11 as before).

I have tested and submitted your changes except for one thing: the handling of the "target"
attribute which was removed from org.apache.struts2.components.Anchor.

Instead of removing it from the LinkTag class too, I simply added the attribute to the org.apache.empire.struts2.jsp.components.AnchorComponent
class. Apart from being less invasive, this also ensures full backward compatibility with
our previous releases.

Good work still.
Regards

Rainer