empire-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject EMPIREDB-42 (DBReader extension)
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 20:13:51 GMT
Hello everyone,

I have modified the DBReader getBeanList function according to eike's suggestion, simply because
it is more generic and hence more flexible than before. In order to be compatible with previous
versions I have two overloads for the current function signatures.

I have however not created another added more helper functions to obtain the result as a HashSet,
a LinkedHastSet or whatever other Collection.

Anyone who needs it can call the generic getBeanList(C c, Class<T> t, int maxCount)
function him/herself with whatever type of collection he/she likes.

This is a minor change that can go with our 2.0.5 release.

I have thus closed the JIRA issue.

Rainer