empire-dev mailing list archives

From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error using apache derby and CLOB datatype
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 22:06:08 GMT
Hi Eike,

Thanks for reporting the bug, I added it to Jira for reference.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EMPIREDB-44

I have to admit that the postgres, h2 and derby drivers were only
tested using our demo application. We need to work on a decent test
suite. I applied a slightly different patch only using CLOB with size
as I think most people will expect a CLOB column for the CLOB data
type (do you think there might be performace implications?)

I started a build on hudson, it will be deployed on the apache
snapshot maven repo in a few minutes:
repository: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots

Cheers,

Francis