empire-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject logging of unit tests
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:19:12 GMT
Hi Francis,

thanks a lot.
Now I can see where the properties for log4j are set.
I didn't think about looking in src/test/resources - but its logical.
Usually we use an embedded xml configuration instead of a properties file.

The output is much better, however I would even consider setting the debug level to FATAL
instead of WARN.
The overall result is measured anyway and there is IMO not much benefit in having the log
output there.
What do you think?

Regards
Rainer