empire-dev mailing list archives

From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ready for release?
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 18:11:42 GMT
Concerning the release there might be a difference for incubator
projects but I'll have a look at it tomorrow.

As for the logging I don't care that the build logs a lot but it's not
that I'm against hiding the logging either

Francis

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 4:23 PM, Rainer Döbele<doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
> Hi Francis,
>
> well I did it myself on my machine and I was just thinking about it.
> My personal opinion is, that I don't need log output from tests for every build - all
I need to know is whether any of the tests failed at all. If so, I can investigate on this
specific test.
> But it's a personal opinion.
> Write the log output to a file sounds like a good idea to me too.
>
> The next question is: Do we now put it up for voting or not.
> Is there anything else we can or must supply.
>
> Apache CXF has a nice document called "BUILDING.txt" that explains how to build with
Maven.

http://www.somatik.be