empire-dev mailing list archives

From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: revive the release process
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:47:34 GMT
Changed those errors to warnings for logging since a default value is
provided these are no real exceptions.
Also set the unit test default log level to WARN

Let me know if this is ok, we could also keep them at error level and
not provide the stack trace. I don't know of an option in log4j to
hide the traces

What do you think?

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 5:08 PM, Francis De
Brabandere<francisdb@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rainer,
>
> I'll have a look at the logging this evening.
>
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Rainer Döbele<doebele@esteam.de> wrote:
>> Hi Francis (and everyone interested),
>>
>> after it has been very quiet on the dev-mailing list recently, I would like to revive
the release process of empire-db 2.0.5 in order to be able to go ahead with some possibly
bigger changes.

http://www.somatik.be