empire-dev mailing list archives

From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven project
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:59:36 GMT
I forgot to update the modules for the new version string (with incubating)
can't commit from here, I'll fix this this evening, we need to get our
project running on the apache hudson ci server so this won't happen
again (my local ci server was down yesterday...)

anyways, you can fix this for now by removing "-incubating" from the
parent pom's version

--
http://www.somatik.be