empire-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: mavenized project
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 20:43:03 GMT
Sounds good.
Thanks for your evalation Jörg.
And even more for your work Francis.

So before we merge the maven branch with the trunk is there anything else to consider?
If not I would call for a vote to merge the branches.

Regards
Rainer

Jörg Reiher wrote:
> re: mavenized project
>
> Hi,
> I used m2e (just found out it wasn't even the latest release but 0.96 (September 2008))
> I haven't done a big evaluation of the available tools when I installed it, just wanted
to > know if there is any working plugin, cause when I worked at a company where Maven
was used > (about 1.5 years ago) it was a big pain to keep