empire-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject Re: h2/derby
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2009 11:02:34 GMT
Hi Franics,

well done. Using getGeneratedKeys() from JDBC Statement is indeed much better than
the solution now in getPostInsertAutoIncValue().

I have already created a JIRA task and will check the modifications in as soon as possible.
The method getPostInsertAutoIncValue() will be removed completely.

I hope this will then work for all databases.

Thanks and regards
Rainer