empire-dev mailing list archives

From Francis De Brabandere <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getGeneratedKeys
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2009 12:50:30 GMT
I applied your changes on the maven branch as well as I'm working on
the branch, but I'll submit the drivers to trunk when I'm done.

I'm writing unit tests on the maven branch I think it's better if we
all move to maven as soon as possible (otherwise it'll become very
hard to merge stuff afterwards)

http://www.somatik.be