empire-dev mailing list archives

From "Francis De Brabandere" <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mavenized project
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2009 21:26:51 GMT
ok, same thing as the previous mail but the code is now available in
svn for testing:

you can check out
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/empire-db/branches/maven to
have a look at the mavenized project.

things I need to do:
 - make sure all examples run correctly including the logging
 - set up the needed config and files for creating a release zip
 - upload a snapshot maven repo to my people.apache.org account
 - set up checkstyle and some other stuff for code formatting and asf
header checks (not so urgent)
 - see if we can set up snapshot releases (could do this using my own
CI server here at home)

But I would like to keep modifications on the branch to a minimum
(mostly pom files) so I can redo the modification on trunk easily

Any questions?
I'm still calling for testers...

http://www.somatik.be