empire-dev mailing list archives

From "Francis De Brabandere" <franci...@gmail.com>
Subject mavenized project
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2008 16:46:16 GMT
I just mavenized the whole project and put a copy of my version online at:
http://maven.somatik.be/empire-db-2.0.5-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz

This is how the project will look like when the transition to maven is
done. I have not added the release stuff and some other metadata is
missing but everything else should be operational.

how to use:

make sure you have maven installed (see the apache maven website)
extract the archive
  cd empire-db-mvn
  mvn clean install

now for eclipse:
  mvn eclipse:eclipse

now in eclipse: file - import... - existing projects into workspace...
and select the empire-db-mvn folder,
you should now be able to import all 5 projects

for running the main example
  cd empire-db-example
  mvn exec:java

for running the advanced example
  cd empire-db-example-advanced
  mvn exec:java

and for starting the struts2 example web app:
  cd empire-db-example-struts2
  mvn jetty:run

Now if somebody could test it and let me know if there are any issues!

Francis

--
http://www.somatik.be