empire-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject Re: Maven support for the upcoming 2.0.5 release
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 09:07:18 GMT
Hi Francis,

I am terribly sorry for not having been able to reply to your E-Mail earlier.

We have held the vote last week and I think we have got the required three votes. I am waiting
for Jörg to post the result and possibly inform the Incubator PMC.
@Jörg: what is the state of the vote?

As for the empire-db-struts2: There is not a single person responsible for a certain part
of the project. Just post you questions or suggestions to the dev list and I will comment
on it (if no one else replies first).

Sorry again for the delay in communication. But we all have jobs and family.

Regards
Rainer