empire-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Reiher <rei...@esteam.de>
Subject AW: [VOTE RESULTS] Francis De Brabandere as new Empire-db committer (was: AW: [VOTE] Francis De Brabandere as new Empire-db committer)
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:46:47 GMT
Hi all,
I'm very sorry to say, but I made a mistake in declaring the vote result.
As the Apache Incubator rules clearly state (http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html),
it is necessary to have 3 binding votes of the PPMC.
As nobody of the voters has this binding vote, the given result is void.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Greets
Jörg

---
"You live and learn. At any rate, you live." [Douglas Adams]