empire-dev mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: October report is due!
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 09:41:03 GMT
>From the incubator reporting page [1]:

"The ASF Board meets on the third Wednesday of every month. The
Incubator PMC would like to review all its project reports before they
go to the Board, and so all projects reporting for a particular month
should have their reports ready by no later than the *second
Wednesday* of that month. The report pages and due dates for each
month are listed on the FrontPage."

So we are already past the second Wednesday, which is not good.
Putting together the report is not too much effort. But the mentors
want you to stand on your own. Which means ensuring that *you* are
aware of the requirements that the foundation lays upon a project. One
of those things is keeping up with reporting schedules. Since this is
a volunteer organization, it is not uncommon to be late with a report,
but that should be the exception, not the rule.

Martijn

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule