empire-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] apache-empire-struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating release
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:12:50 GMT
Hi Jörg,

thanks for your work.

I think we should wait at least until next Monday before we close the vote.
Thomas is that enough time for you, or do you need more?

I have already looked at it and my vote is +1.

Regards
Rainer

> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: Jörg Reiher [mailto:reiher@esteam.de]
> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. September 2008 14:57
> An: empire-db-dev@incubator.apache.org
> Betreff: [VOTE] apache-empire-struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating release
> 
> Hi everyone,
> 
> 
> 
> After clearing the Servlet API issues we've got a new apache-empire-
> struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating release according to the incubator release
> rules on
> 
> http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases
> <http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases>
> 
> 
> 
> The changes only affect the Servlet API issue, no further code changes
> were included, so the idea is to leave the version number 1.0.4 untouched.
> 
> 
> 
> This is the first release under the patronage of the ASF Incubator.
> 
> 
> 
> We're voting on the distributions available here:
> 
> http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/
> <http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/>
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Zip archive apache-empire-struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating:
> 
> http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/apache-empire-
> struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating.zip <http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-
> db-incubating/apache-empire-struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating.zip>
> 
> http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/apache-empire-
> struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating.zip.asc
> <http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/apache-empire-
> struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating.zip.asc>
> 
> http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/apache-empire-
> struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating.zip.md5
> <http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/apache-empire-
> struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating.zip.md5>
> 
> http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/apache-empire-
> struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating.zip.sha
> <http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/apache-empire-
> struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating.zip.sha>
> 
> 
> 
> Tar.gz archive apache-empire-struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating:
> 
> http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/apache-empire-
> struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating.tar.gz
> <http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/apache-empire-
> struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating.tar.gz>
> 
> http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/apache-empire-
> struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating.tar.gz.asc
> <http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/apache-empire-
> struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating.tar.gz.asc>
> 
> http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/apache-empire-
> struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating.tar.gz.md5
> <http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/apache-empire-
> struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating.tar.gz.md5>
> 
> http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/apache-empire-
> struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating.tar.gz.sha
> <http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/apache-empire-
> struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating.tar.gz.sha>
> 
> 
> 
> The RAT reports for the extracted archives can be found here:
> 
> http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/apache-empire-
> struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating.ratReport.txt
> <http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/apache-empire-
> struts2-ext-1.0.4-incubating.ratReport.txt>
> 
> 
> 
> The KEYS file can be found here:
> 
> http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/KEYS
> <http://people.apache.org/~reiher/Empire-db-incubating/KEYS>
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Provided there are no -1s, this vote will be
> 
> open for 72(+) hours.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> So happy voting,
> 
> My vote is
> 
> +1
> 
> 
> 
> Greetings
> 
> Jörg
> 
> 


Mime
View raw message