empire-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject Readme, tutorial and ant build scripts have been updated for Apache incubator release
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2008 19:26:35 GMT
Hi everyone,

I have spent some time today to update the tutorial.pdf and the ant build files for both Empire-db
and Empire-Struts2-Extentions.

- Tutorial.pdf is now in Empire-db root direcotory and contains the Apache Copyright notice.
- The Readme contains a reference to the tutorial.pdf.
- An ant build script (build.xml) is provided with the releases in order to build the empire-db.jar
and empire-struts2-ext.jar.

>From my perspective we could now make a another attempt to get the release out.
Would someone like to do the RAT report thing?

Jörg would you be so kind to assemple the distributables and make them available for voting.
Thanks.

Rainer