edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: How do I monitor properties of my RaspberryPi and send it to an IoT Gateway?
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2018 18:58:27 GMT
Hi,

I'm a bit late tot he party.
Thinking about it, it's a pretty obvious requirement, to have some statistics about the jvm
reported regularly.
I think it should be pretty easy to spin up a Source Component for that, e.g., using the library
noted by chris.
This source could the be polled repeatedly with whatever frequency you want.

If you like to do so, chris or I can give you some further hints about that as we both already
implemented sources for edgent.

Best
Julian