edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] November Podling Report Edgent
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2018 07:43:18 GMT
Dear Gayashin,

thank you very much for your response.
It's great to hear that edgent is or will be used in academic work.
Overall its good to see that edgent is actively used.

And I know about the time boundaries you surely have as PhD Student (about to finish mine
soon...) but nonetheless I think there are many things you could do to contribute in little
time. It is always good to have many peoples participating in discussions or bringing in their
views and use cases. And if you use edgent for academic purposes this is great for the project
and helps to 'spread the word' about it.

So thank you very much for your mail, and although we have 'lost' most of the seasoned edgent
programmers (of the current core), feel free to ask questions if there are any and we'll always
find a way to figure it out (I guess there are many very talented people on the list which
are able to dig into the code if necessary)
Julian