edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] November Podling Report Edgent
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2018 21:59:19 GMT
Hi,

> I think we (as we-that-are-on-the-list) have to decide whether we want to (re-)start
the project, building a new PPMC (currently we have effectively one with chris) and start
to do some work in edgent.

As far as PPMC (and mentor) duties I’m still around. The board likes a minimum of 3 PPMC
members, to graduate a minimal of 5 is seen as a good number.

> Or whether we decide (or formally I guess PPMC and the mentors decide) to move edgent
to the attic.

Podlings that don’t make it, don’t end up in the attic, but the code could continue to
live on github.

Thanks,
Justin