edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [DISCUSS] Do a release of Edgent?
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2018 12:17:05 GMT
Hi all,

it has been quite some time since the last release of Edgent.
Even if currently not much has gone onto the codebase I would like to initiate the process
for releasing a new version of Edgent.
Currently the main benefit would be that a lot of dependencies have been updated to no longer
depend on third party dependencies for which CVEs have been reported.

And it would be a good test for our ability to release ...

If you think this is a good idea. Please signal this with “+1” and not remain silent,
cause it’s currently hard to distinguish between silent consent and silent absence ;-)

Chris