edgent-dev mailing list archives

From vino yang <yanghua1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone else mis-interpret the "KafkaConsumer" and "KafkaProducer" all the time?
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 01:39:01 GMT
Hi Dale,

When I wroted the RabbitMQ connector I followed the Kafka Connector's style
(and I also looked the MQTT connectors). And I chose the Kafka connector as
the implementation template. The reason is the two classes
(RabbitmqProducer and RabbitmqConsumer) should not share one rabbitmq's
connection and channel (implemented in RabbitmqConnector). The two classes
maybe use in one topology (as consumer and producer) and split the inner
connection and channel would be better.