edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Can I Contribute a RabbitMQ connector?
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2018 12:35:45 GMT
Hi Vinoyang,

I had a look at your pull-requests (well the gitignore one is quite trivial and hence very
easy to review ;))

There was one thing that I wanted to double-check, but the used RabitMQ client library is
triple licensed, one of them being Apache 2.0, so that's perfect.

Unfortunately I'm not yet that deep into the details of Edgent, so I would like to ask Dale
or someone who knows the inner workings a little more than me to re-check and do the merge.

Chris