edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [disscuss] make TStream support groupBy operator?
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2018 09:05:45 GMT
Hi Vino,

unfortunately I can't contribute any opinion on this as I don't yet understand the consequences.

I know that in an asynchronous event processing system some operations that might be useful
have to be sacrificed for the sake of asynchonisity.

For me Kafka Stream sort of feeling like the cloud-brother of Edgent, it does seem to support
groupBy.

Would be really cool if some of the formerly active people could at least leave some comments
on questions like this. You don't have to actually work on things, but giving us new guys
some guidance would be awesome.

I don't want to ruin thing you built over years, just because I'm not that into the topic
... yet.

Chris