edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject My first article about Apache Edgent was accepted :-)
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2018 12:10:45 GMT
Hi all,

I just got notified, that the article I submitted for an IT Magazines IoT Special Edition
(JavaSPEKTRUM) was accepted and is currently being prepared for being printed. I also added
all information needed to come back to this list … will definitely do a dev-list subscription
count before it’s released. It’s mainly focused on Edgent with a little bit (about 25%)
about Apache PLC4X.

A second Article for another Magazine IoT Special Edition is also submitted and will follow
a few weeks after that. That however will be the other way around 75% about PLC4X and 25%
about Edgent …

Keep your fingers crossed ☺ Hopefully both will help get some life back to this list and
specially spread the Word about both projects (Most people I talk to have never heard of both)
…

Chris