edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: High res Edgent logo?
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2018 18:17:15 GMT
Hi Queenie,

thanks for that and it did help, even if it was quite a bit of work.
Please have a quick look at my modified version. If you’re ok with that, I’ll use that
for the article and will upload it to the wiki.

Chris

Von: Queenie Ma <queeniema@apache.org>
Antworten an: "dev@edgent.apache.org" <dev@edgent.apache.org>
Datum: Freitag, 23. Februar 2018 um 17:18
An: "dev@edgent.apache.org" <dev@edgent.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: High res Edgent logo?

Hi Chris, I created the logos using GIMP, but it looks like I didn't save the XCF files for
the big logo. However, I have the file for the footer which contains the small version of
the logo. Please see the attached file. Hopefully that works!

--
Queenie

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 5:32 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de<mailto:christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>>