edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My first article about Apache Edgent was accepted :-)
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2018 14:22:30 GMT
Nice!

> On Feb 18, 2018, at 7:10 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I just got notified, that the article I submitted for an IT Magazines IoT Special Edition
(JavaSPEKTRUM) was accepted and is currently being prepared for being printed. I also added
all information needed to come back to this list … will definitely do a dev-list subscription
count before it’s released. It’s mainly focused on Edgent with a little bit (about 25%)
about Apache PLC4X.

> A second Article for another Magazine IoT Special Edition is also submitted and will
follow a few weeks after that. That however will be the other way around 75% about PLC4X and
25% about Edgent …

> Keep your fingers crossed ☺ Hopefully both will help get some life back to this list
and specially spread the Word about both projects (Most people I talk to have never heard
of both) …