edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dlab...@apache.org>
Subject life event
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 15:47:48 GMT
All,

My first day of retirement starts tomorrow!  At this time it’s unclear what my level of
participation in Edgent and PLC4X will become.  We’ll just have to see how it goes.

I’m encouraged by the synergy between Edgent and PLC4X.  Chris is a great promoter and contributor
so I’m optimistic that interest in both communities grows.

In the short term for Edgent I think it would be good to push out another release.   Hmm…
perhaps a good short term background task for me. And I’m interested in enhancing the PLC4X
/ Edgent integration to support batch PLC requests.

In any case, just wanted to share what’s up on my end.

— Dale