edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release:prepare fails due to the new edgent-deployment-filter-maven-plugin
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2018 17:42:42 GMT
Thanks Chris.

I’ve rerun the process and all of the test files are now eliminated from the staged repo.
 yay!

+1 on starting the vote to release the plugin.

Followup questions:
- are we in agreement that the edgent-parent source-release files in the repo should NOT be
present? (to clarify, those files are not the ones in the official source release repo in
dist.apache.org/repos/dist <http://dist.apache.org/repos/dist>).
- if so, can the plugin, or some other tweak, eliminate them from the repo?

Thanks,
— Dale

> On Feb 21, 2018, at 6:24 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
> so I updated the plugin to no longer deploy the test-jar asc files and I re-deployed
the plugin.
> So now all still existing problems should no longer be a problem.
>
> So if you've tested the plugin and now no problems remain, I thing we could start a vote
on releasing the plugin and hopefully never have to think about it again ;-)