edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] validating Apache Edgent (Incubating) 1.2.0 RC1
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 09:00:33 GMT
Hi Dale,

I added the zip and then noticed that the tag.gz did have some “next” and “current”
pom copies inside. So, I had a look at my original and they didn’t have them, so I updated
the tar.gz and its hashes.

Also, I did rename the sha512 back to sha as SHA is the algorithm … you usually encounter
SHA, SHA1 or SHA2, but never SHA512 in the wild.

Regarding the hashes in Nexus: We shouldn’t change this, as these are the hashes Maven works
with. If we change this, it could be that the artifacts are no longer accessible. The build
isn’t generating them anyway but Nexus generates them automatically. So I guess even if
we wanted to change things, we couldn’t.

Chris