edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] validating Apache Edgent (Incubating) 1.2.0 RC1
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 19:56:54 GMT
Hi,

> Regarding the pgp issue i guess you have to Import my Key somehow. But i'm No expert
on that. My key should be valid judging from the number of Apaches that signed it. Eventually
there is no path of trust and you need to import it manually.

The warning is fine - it just means that Chis is not in Dale’s web of trust. I’d assume
Dale has not gone to an ASF key signing party.

The important part is that it is a good signature and it’s signed by an apache.org email.

Thanks,
Justin