edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Edgent (Incubating) 1.2.0 RC1
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2017 08:40:13 GMT
Apache Edgent (Incubating) 1.2.0 has been staged under [4] and it’s time to vote
on accepting it for release.  All Maven artifacts are available under [3].
If approved we will seek final release approval from the IPMC.
Voting will be open for 72hr.

A minimum of 3 binding +1 votes and more binding +1 than binding -1
are required to pass.

Per [5] "Before voting +1 [P]PMC members are required to download
the signed source code package, compile it as provided, and test
the resulting executable on their own platform, along with also
verifying that the package meets the requirements of the ASF policy
on releases."

You can achieve the above by following [6].

[ ]  +1 accept (indicate what you validated - e.g. performed the non-RM items in [6])
[ ]  -1 reject (explanation required)

Apache Edgent release process documentation:  [1] and [2]. However, this is a first test of
a Maven based
Release described in the projects Maven site: src/site/asciidoc/releasing.adoc if this form
of release proves
to be valid we will update [1] and [2] to the latest changes.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDGENT/A+guide+to+the+Apache+Edgent+release+process
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDGENT/Release+Manager's+Guide
[3] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheedgent-1002/
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheedgent-1002/org/apache/edgent/edgent-parent/1.2.0/