edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [DISCUSS] Apache Edgent (Incubating) 1.2.0 RC1
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2017 21:43:15 GMT
I might have found a little problem …

We set the final name and when we build the assembly produces a file called: apache-edgent-1.2.0-incubating-source-release.zip
Unfortunately, as soon as it is deployed to nexus Maven seems to override the name and it
is available as: edgent-parent-1.2.0-source-release.zip

I don’t quite know how we can avoid this … how do other maven-built projects handle this
problem? We could manually upload the source-bundles, built by the build to a non-Maven controlled
location and vote on that.

What do you think?

Or would it be enough to vote on the bundles in Nexus and as soon as we upload the released
bundles, we rename them and copy them to the dist section?

Right now, I don’t quite know if I should vote +1 or -1 … eventually one of our mentors
could help.

Chris