edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Edgent (Incubating) 1.2.0 RC1
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2017 22:17:36 GMT
Looking a little into this, I think I could manually check in the archive to SVN this time.
The problem is, that I would probably have to add my key to the KEYS file at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/edgent/KEYS

is it ok for me to just add it? Don’t even know if I could … and especially how to do
that … Dale, as you are the only one listed in that file, how did you get your key added?

Chris