edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating a new git repo for the Edgent project
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 18:00:08 GMT
Let’s see what Chris’ thoughts are.

Another aspect of the separation is that importing the full Edgent sources into an IDE workspace,
just to get the samples, can be a bit overwhelming (with regards to the number of projects
present).  We could tell users to deselect all but the samples tree in say the Eclipse import
wizard.  Just seems cleaner / easier for a user if we can avoid that detail.

— Dale