edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Edgent 1.2.0 (incubating)
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2017 23:41:37 GMT
Don’t forget that the release needs to include a source bundle for the Samples (the separate
the samples into their own repo task).

I know the samples are currently still part of the incubating-edgent repo but by design they
aren’t included in the release bundle.  And all of the pending changes to the website to
go along with the release are dependent on there being a separate Samples source bundle available
for download.

Thanks!

> On Nov 6, 2017, at 4:25 PM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
> Just tell me, if anything else needs to go in the release. I think we could initiate
the real release in a few days, if you agree.