edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: develop: missing 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT -> 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT conversions?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 16:22:54 GMT
Hmm… also just noticed that distribution/pom.xml still has 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT for its parent
decl.

> On Nov 7, 2017, at 10:03 AM, Dale LaBossiere <dml.apache@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Getting closer :-)
>
> I see commit 2012640 was added to develop and it changed all the j7 & android poms…
but it only changed the parent decl. All of the edgent dependency decls in those poms still
have 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT.

> Hmm… looking at those poms, sadly I suspect that’s because of the change I added
a while ago to use ${edgent.runtime.groupId} in the dependency decls?  I would have expected
the maven plugin making the version change to be smart enough to deal with that (i.e., expand
the vars when looking for things to change).  Not so?  Do we have to convert back?

> P.S. the main reason why we use the “all changes via a PR” flow is that it makes
it so easy for all to see/review/comment-on the contents of a change via GitHub.