edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: develop: missing 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT -> 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT conversions?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 06:52:57 GMT
Oh ... have to add adding of the profiles to my documentation. I’ll fix the version mess
as Sonia’s I’m at work.

Outlook für iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> beziehen
________________________________
From: Dale LaBossiere <dml.apache@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2017 12:33:28 AM
To: dev@edgent.apache.org
Subject: develop: missing 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT -> 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT conversions?

Hi Chris,

On the develop branch, I did a grep and see tons of 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT specs still:
all the poms under java7 and android,
plus distribution/pom.xml, the edgent.runtime.version property in pom.xml,
and (not surprisingly) several places under samples

For the samples ones, I create PR-319  https://github.com/apache/incubator-edgent/pull/319
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-edgent/pull/319>
[also another chance to see how the merge of this PR ends up looking the the network graph]

— Dale