edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dlab...@apache.org>
Subject merge to develop now?
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 13:22:20 GMT
Hi Chris,

It sounded like the next step was to merge features/maven to develop now.  Are you going to
do that or shall I?

Today I hope to complete the updated Getting Started and Downloads website pages, and some
other cleanup.  All ready to go once a release is done.

I noticed a couple of failures in Jenkins.  One was the testMultiTopologyPollWithError test
that I’ve been watching/waiting for.  Spent a bunch of time trying to wrap my head around
it but haven’t yet figured it out, I'll get back to it soon (not critical and not a result
of features/maven).  And there were some Http related test failure - didn’t investigate
yet but suspect transient public http server related issues.

— Dale