edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: confused by network graph - is something amiss?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 15:09:27 GMT
Thanks for taking a look.
My most recent br/PR/merge of today looks right. And I see the release branch looks right
with a recent addition to it.  So hopefully all is well.

Beats me what happened with that PR-317/PR-318 sequence. It still shows funky in the network
graph.

P.S. just a reminder, in case it got lost in some of the email noise, please include PR-318
/ commit-356b638 in the release.

Thanks,
— Dale