edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: maven: j7 and android distribution bundles undesired ext content
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 11:02:04 GMT
Ok,

So, I just committed some changes that should now finally correctly generate he correct NOTICE,
LICENSE files.
I verified all of the modules (also the java7 and android ones) and they all seemed to be
correct now.

By the way … today is my last day working as a consultant for an outside customer. Starting
tomorrow I will be working
on my PLC research project for 100% of my working time and project this includes a lot of
Apache Edgent work :-)

Chris