edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: What's left to do for Maven migration?
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2017 10:28:00 GMT
Hi all,

reviving this older thread :-)

So, it seems the legal stuff has been sorted out, the errors in the output have been resolved
and the problems with periodically failing tests have been resolved. From my point of view,
we could start merging things back to origin/develop … what do you think?

Should we remove the Gradle stuff all together? I think right now the project probably wouldn’t
build with the old Gradle as we did change and move around quite some stuff.

Would be super awesome if we had this finished in about 2 weeks as then I would turn on the
distribution of SNAPSHOT versions (ok … as soon as the branch name is “develop” the
Jenkinsfile will automatically do that). I would be needing these SNAPSHOTS for the next sprint
of my PLC library project.

Chris