edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: maven: appended-resources/licenses
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2017 19:13:59 GMT
Hi Dale,

the others were referenced in the DEPENDENCIES file.
As far as I know we only need to add stuff to NOTICE and LICENSE if the license and notice
versions of the included libs require us to do that. So only for those did I add something.
For the rest it should be sufficient to mention them in the DEPENDENCIES and bundle their
license agreements. Am I correct with that assumption (Still learning this licensing stuff
;-) )?

By the way … I just pushed an update that eliminated the d3.legend.js from our repo.

Chris