edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven: j7 and android distribution bundles undesired ext content
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2017 16:16:33 GMT
Thanks!  I noticed a bit of copy/paste error wrt the NON-ibm NOTICE and some projects.  I just
committed a fix for those (and some proj name fixes that I came to realize while investigating
those notice things).

— Dale

> On Oct 12, 2017, at 7:02 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
> So, I just committed some changes that should now finally correctly generate he correct
NOTICE, LICENSE files.
> I verified all of the modules (also the java7 and android ones) and they all seemed to
be correct now.

> By the way … today is my last day working as a consultant for an outside customer.
Starting tomorrow I will be working
> on my PLC research project for 100% of my working time and project this includes a lot
of Apache Edgent work :-)