edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject maven: supplemental-model.xml
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2017 17:27:49 GMT
Hi Chris,

I was trying to educate myself more about supplemental-model.xml and our need for it.

I may have missed something but it didn’t look to me like there was any default generated
DEPENDENCY file info which was critical or at least very important to “override/fix”.
 Do you disagree?
Did you review the info for our various connector’s external dependencies too?

I’m hoping we can do away with it and simplify our lives and subsequent maintenance burden
:-)

Note, our bundles' LICENSE files and the license copies we made and bundle are accurate and
not influenced by the contents of supplemental-model.xml.

So, your thoughts?

— Dale