edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: removal of DEPENDENCIES
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 15:44:35 GMT
Hi Dale,

Well in that case I would suggest that we use the mechanism to show real dependencies.
With all the “optional” stuff we sort of had dependencies and “what’s included”
all mixed up.
However, the dependencies are usually modelled in the pom.xml so adding that to a DEPENDENCIES
text is sort of redundant.
But I’m fine to re-add the DEPENDENCIES.

Chris