edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Jenkinsfile changes not getting used by Jenkins?
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 20:48:15 GMT
Chris, I’ve made a change to the Jenkinsfile and committed to PR-309 but when Jenkins runs
the build it doesn’t seem to be using that version of the file.  It also doesn’t seem
to be using the ${mavenLocalRepo} stuff in the Jenkinsfile, and the “echo” cmds in the
Jenkinsfile don’t seem to be getting captured in the output???

I expected to see “—fail-at-end -Dmaven.repo.local=.repository” before the “-Pplatform-android…”
below (and where’s the “-f pom.xml” coming from?)

e.g., from the plain text output https://builds.apache.org/view/E-G/view/Edgent/job/edgent-dev/108/consoleText
<https://builds.apache.org/view/E-G/view/Edgent/job/edgent-dev/108/consoleText>

Started by an SCM change
[EnvInject] - Loading node environment variables.
Building remotely on beam8 (beam) in workspace /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/edgent-dev
[edgent-dev] $ /home/jenkins/tools/maven/apache-maven-3.5.0/bin/mvn -f pom.xml -Pplatform-android,platform-java7,distribution,toolchain
-Djava8.home=/home/jenkins/tools/java/latest1.8/ -Dedgent.build.ci=true clean install sonar:sonar
site:site