edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: jenkins misconfig?
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2017 07:17:50 GMT
Hi Dale,

I did recall adding the „ubuntu“ label to the job but seems that was removed.
In that case it was just a matter of time till we got a windows instance … even if this
would have generally been fine, these machines are setup slightly different.
I re-added the label “Ubuntu” and hopefully it will stay that way.

Chris