edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Dale LaBossiere <dml.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven: supplemental-model.xml
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 18:16:09 GMT
Hi Chris,

To keep things moving along, I decided that for now we can do without
supplemental-model.xml so I delivered commit 29cb372 to remove remnants of it.
We can always revert the commit later if its need becomes clear.

— Dale

> On Oct 3, 2017, at 1:27 PM, Dale LaBossiere <dml.apache@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Chris,
>
> I was trying to educate myself more about supplemental-model.xml and our need for it.
>
> I may have missed something but it didn’t look to me like there was any default generated
DEPENDENCY file info which was critical or at least very important to “override/fix”.
 Do you disagree?
> Did you review the info for our various connector’s external dependencies too?
>
> I’m hoping we can do away with it and simplify our lives and subsequent maintenance
burden :-)

> Note, our bundles' LICENSE files and the license copies we made and bundle are accurate
and not influenced by the contents of supplemental-model.xml.