edgent-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: maven: d3.legend.js mods
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 08:38:35 GMT
Oh yeah … I remember seeing that difference.

I guess it would probably be the best option to modify the rest of the application to work
with the d3.legend.js instead of patching the library to work with our application.
This way we could keep the MIT code out of our repo, which is a rather desirable thing.

I’ll look into how to refactor the application or to find out if any modification is needed
at all (I did check the example and it seemed to work nicely without any errors)

Chris